Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Whew! What a Whirlwind!

Sorry, no pictures from Christmas weekend. I was too busy to take any!

All three services were AMAZING. This was by far the coolest set of services I've ever been involved in and I've done A LOT of special church services. The last service on Christmas Eve culminated in my friend Daniel proposing to his girlfriend. There wasn't a dry eye in the entire auditorium. Awesome!

This week I'm back at the little job that's starting to suck my soul trying my darndest to get year end completed before...I GO ON VACATION! I'm digging the all caps tonight. Deal.

Next week is all Mary Kay all the time. If you'd like to volunteer your face to try out some new products, let me know! You'll get a special discount off your order!

Last but not least, I've decided to open myself up to the possibility of a new job. I know where I want to work, I'm just not sure how to go about it. Much prayer needed! Good thing He never gets tired of hearing from us!

No comments: