Saturday, December 11, 2010

How Time Flies

I've had Logan for just over a month now and this is what I've learned so far:

1. If it can be batted around, thrown up in the air, or flipped over it is a toy.
2. Christina Agulera's voice makes him howl and not in a good way.
3. The litter box must now be cleaned twice a day because Little Man is a POOPING MACHINE!
4. He is really rather docile. Suki and Rory swat at him, but he never swats back. Which is probably a good thing considering how much bigger he is than them.
5. Every time I get out of the shower I find him in the sink.
6. Logan is not shy about stealing your food.
7. Freeze dried chicken is it's own food group.
8. I have no idea if he knows his name or not. He is always right there under my feet so I never have to call him.
9. Racing Rory after the laser pointer is his favorite thing to do.
10. His plastic wand with the feathers taped to the end is his favorite toy.

No comments: