Thursday, December 2, 2010

Cutting the (Satellite) Cord

I just canceled my satellite service, a move precipitated by the screen going out on my cell phone mid contract...2 days after the warranty expired on said phone, leaving me with virtually no phone and no option for a new one that costs less than a couple hundred dollars. A couple hundred dollars that I don't have. That and the fact that I've watched movies in the last month, but not watched actual live TV. I see my book consumption going up drastically.

If you're trying to get a hold of me, may I suggest carrier pigeon? In all seriousness, I can receive calls, I just can't make them because I can't see what I'm dialing. It would also stand to reason then that I can't see that you called so leave a message. I can still check messages from a land line. I also can't send or receive txts. This is going to send my Mary Kay business through the roof!

***UPDATE***

Still no Satellite, but my rabbit ears look awesome hooked up to my HDTV! My phone on the other hand is being fixed as we speak. I should be up and running in just a few minutes! Thank you CPR!

No comments: