So I had this piece prepared for my 100th post, a list of 100 things about me, but I totally spaced my 100th post and really, who wants to know that much about me? So I'm just going to do a top 10. Feel free to stop reading now.
1. I've fallen in love exactly 3 times in my life.
2. I've had my heart broken exactly 3 times.
3. I have irrational fears of birds and fish.
4. While I love cats, I really don't want cat "stuff." No socks, no shirts, no signs hanging in my house. I have one cat magnet on my fridge. Even that almost seems like a bit much.
5. If I could spend every birthday at Disney Land I would. It's hard to freak out over turning a year older when you're riding the Maliboomer.
6. As Marlo so eloquently stated I love shoes, purses and lipgloss.
7. No matter how long I live in Bozeman, Bend will always be home.
8. Even though I have an irrational fear of fish, I still like to watch them swim.
9. If I could quit my job and teach music full time I would.
10. I'm looking forward to my car being paid off in July. This will be the first vehicle that I've ever paid off. Ever. My savings account is looking forward to it!