Friday, November 12, 2010

Oops...

So I had this piece prepared for my 100th post, a list of 100 things about me, but I totally spaced my 100th post and really, who wants to know that much about me? So I'm just going to do a top 10. Feel free to stop reading now.

1. I've fallen in love exactly 3 times in my life.
2. I've had my heart broken exactly 3 times.
3. I have irrational fears of birds and fish.
4. While I love cats, I really don't want cat "stuff." No socks, no shirts, no signs hanging in my house. I have one cat magnet on my fridge. Even that almost seems like a bit much.
5. If I could spend every birthday at Disney Land I would. It's hard to freak out over turning a year older when you're riding the Maliboomer.
6. As Marlo so eloquently stated I love shoes, purses and lipgloss.
7. No matter how long I live in Bozeman, Bend will always be home.
8. Even though I have an irrational fear of fish, I still like to watch them swim.
9. If I could quit my job and teach music full time I would.
10. I'm looking forward to my car being paid off in July. This will be the first vehicle that I've ever paid off. Ever. My savings account is looking forward to it!

No comments: