Monday, November 29, 2010

Holy Really, Batman?

See this one? I love him to pieces. He's the most loving, cuddly ball of fluff ever. Every time I see him he just makes me smile. This weekend however he was about to give me a nervous break down.

Saturday I got home from work to find that he had knocked over the kitchen garbage can, eaten a discarded wrapper from a stick of butter and then proceeded to puke in every single room in my house. One of my greatest fears with all 3 of my cats is intestinal blockages. Don't ask me why. It's just something that I've always worried about, so while I laughed and joked about it when my friends afterwards and was completely grossed out about having to clean up cat puke, inside I was glad that his little tummy decided to say, "Nope! That's not going through!"

Solution to 16 lb. cat tipping over 13 gallon garbage can: 30 lb. bag of sand in the bottom. Try knocking that one over, Little Man!

Now if only the hijinks had stopped there. But they didn't.

I've never been so glad for snow in my life than I was last night. I got home around 7:30 from doing laundry at my parents house. As I walked into the house with my first basket of clothes Logan darted in between my feet and outside into the street! Mostly white cat, mostly white snow, oh and did I mention it was snowing and visibility was crap? I live on a very busy street. This is my second worst nightmare when it comes to my cats. Fortunately he jumped back up on the sidewalk and then ran around the corner of the building. I tracked him through the snow and found him about 3 minutes and one heart attack later.

I really hope this isn't an indication of how the rest of his life is going to go.

No comments: