Monday, August 24, 2009

Ear Flipper


About 5 minutes before I had to be at church yesterday morning I looked in the mirror and decided that I didn't want to wear the necklace I had just put on. As I was picking up my guitar with my right hand I took it off with my left hand. OK, actually I just tried to take it off. About half way through the motion I felt a shart pain in my neck and I haven't been able to turn my head since.

So. Last night I didn't sleep very well. No matter what position I layed in I was only comfortable for a couple of minutes before my neck started hurting again. I think I finally fell asleep around 4. You know where this is going.

I still haven't figured out how she did this but Suki crawled up into the bed somewhere down around my feet without untucking the sheets, snaked up the blankets next to my legs and then poked her head out right next to my face. I must have breathed right in her ear because I woke up to the sound of her ears flipping back and forth. Usually I find this sound to be quite humorous but at 4 in the morning? I think Cole rubbed off on her more than I'd like.

Before you ask, he has a nasty habbit of txting and waking me up at 3 a.m.

Update: I just realized that 3 of my last 5 posts are about one or both of my cats. I need to get a life.

1 comment:

Trishia said...

did you go to the chiropractor or something? how is your neck now?