Thursday, August 25, 2011

Whew!

This last weekend we tackled the dreaded "Wedding Checklist."* Things we checked off:

Caterer - Stan and Marty "Mrs. Clause" Veltkamp
Flowers - Costco, although now Mom's trying to change this one up and I'm having second thoughts about the "collection" we chose. I think they'll clash with the girls' dresses and my sash.
Engagement Photos - Sept. 8 with Kathy Weirda
Save the Date Cards
Invitations - they're picked out, now just waiting for enough Michael's coupons to buy them...
The Commons contract - it just showed up in my in-box courtesy of Korrie

We're making progress!

*Dreaded because every time I'd bring up doing anything wedding related Josh would look at me a little bit pissy and say, "I thought this wasn't going to take over our lives!" Guess what Sweetheart, some things have to be discussed. It doesn't all just magically happen!

No comments: