Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Oh my goodness, oh my goodness, oh my goodness!

Things on the job front have pretty much met the breaking point. Thankfully I have an amazingly supportive boyfriend who looked at me last night when I was litterally leaning on him and crying who said, "Do what you need to do. I've got your back and we'll figure it out. We're in this together!" I'm not sure on the exact details yet, but I've got a plan!

The first step of this plan is to get rid of the snowblindness that my date book is currently giving me. I have an awesome hostess promotion in the works that will hopefully help me with that. Pink Coach clutch, anyone? How about a black leather Douney and Bourk hand bag? If I've got your attention, send me your contact info and I'll tell you how you can win one or both!

No comments: