Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Quatro De Mayo

Mr. Distraction made a suprise appearance in Bozeman last night and he came with the fantastic idea to celebrate Cinco De Mayo Eve. I didn't partake, but I did watch TV with him. I didn't even know Carson Daly has his own show on late late late night tv. What rock have I been living under?

When Ev and I were kids we'd keep one eye out for Mom or Dad coming home and the other on Carson Daly and Total Request Live. We particularly liked the spring break shows. As soon as a parental unit was spotted in the driveway we'd quickly change the chanel to something like Rosie O'Donell or Nickelodeon. We were oh so sneaky! Sadly that's as sneaky as we ever tried to get.

And that brings me to my final piece of news for the day: My nasty downstairs neighbor moved out yesterday! Yay!

No comments: