Thursday, November 12, 2009

Gah!

I woke up this morning to 14 inches of snow on my car and an un-plowed lot. If I get home before it's dark (which is not likely) I'll post pictures. Looks like we'll have a white Thanksgiving after all!

In other news, I'm running a great Black Friday sale!

10% off your entire order
Timewise Day and Night Solution buy one get one half off. That makes the whole set $45 instead of $60.
Spend $40 or more and receive a mini Satin Hands Pampering Set for free
Free gift wrap on all Limited Edition Holiday Sets

Holiday Pamper Party Booking Special:
Call me before December 1 to book a party for December or January and receive a gift coupon good for 50% off any one product.

Merry Early Christmas everyone!

1 comment:

Marty said...

Andersons had three feet out where they live. Of course here in the Banana Belt, we only have about five inches and most of that is in the form of slush.