Friday, April 30, 2010

Gary Allan and My Band(s)

I went to the Gary Allan concert last night. Fan-freaking-tastic! I knew every word to every song and I sang myself horse. Hopefully it gives me deep sexy voice this weekend and not thin reedy voice because...

I have two gigs this weekend. One Saturday night at Music Villa - 7:30. The other Sunday morning at church.

I play in two bands. One's Country, the other's Christian. I love them both for different reasons, but I have to admit that I love the Country one more. Not because of the people because I love all the people I play with. It's more because that's where my musical heart is. I was born to play Country music. To steal a line from Jack Ingram, my name's Lindsey James and I play COUNTRY music!

So it is written, so it shall be.

No comments: